Earning Methods in Mylot

Mylot is a kind of Discussion forum and Social medias.Here you can earn by writing new discission and you will get earned when anyone replies and rates your discussion.You are given a chance to choose your interested subjects and when you post discussion based on your related subject matters,you will be paid.You can also get paid more if you add photos to your discussion.The other good trick is that you make a community at mylot by adding Friends and then exchange rates.You rate your friends and Your friends rates you.

This is really something I love to earn at because I discuss on my interested topic and I am paid for the same.

Visit My myLot User Profile and add me as your friend If you have one ELSE

Click Below to Sign Up


Click Here
The main other way to multiply Mylot earning is by Referring with your Referral URL.
mylot earning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To comment..Your comment will prove to be Gold for us...