Happy New Year 2068 to all visitors of www.musicbid.co.cc

New Year 2068

Hi this post is wish each and every Nepali people a Happy New year 2068 no matter where they are.
This initial day of 2068 has really proved me a happy one as when I logged into my blog, I found that my visitors are increasing in double rate. I got double the visitors, I used to get on other days and I am really glad for that.
I am very glad to wish everyone a very happy new year even there is some disappointment on me. The disappointment is because I have found most of the Nepalese people celebrate January 1st more prosperously than Nepali new year but I do not know why. This is a request to all the Nepali people for not being rude to our own country.
I wish this year bring glory and happiness in our country. I pray to the God that Nepal is well established in this year, I pray all the politicians stop pulling legs and unite, I wish we get more power and I wish my country is known everywhere in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To comment..Your comment will prove to be Gold for us...